FILE - In this Sept. 16, 2012, file photo, New York Jets quarterback Tim Tebow (15) carries the ball as Konrad Reuland (87) attempts to block Pittsburgh Steelers free safety Ryan Clark (25) during the third quarter of an NFL football game in Pittsburgh. The Jets might be down two running backs against the New England Patriots. Coach Rex Ryan says it's "a possibility" they could turn to do-it-all backup quarterback Tim Tebow to help out the running game Sunday.(AP Photo/Gene J. Puskar, File)
Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course
HOUSTON (AP) — An area near the 11th hole at a Houston golf course provided a smooth landing spot after a small plane ran out of fuel and glided on to the grass.
The Cessna 170 was expected to be moved from Hermann Park on Tuesday. The unplanned landing of the single-engine plane happened Monday night on a flight from Lafayette, La.
- Maine ice shack transformed into 'Shangri-La'
- PETA proposes robotic groundhog for Pa. festival
- Judge: Dance parties a no-no at Jefferson Memorial
- Video: Man playing with chicken on NYC subway
- Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course