In this April 8 photo, Boston Red Sox relief pitcher Joel Hanrahan delivers to the Baltimore Orioles during a baseball game at Fenway Park in Boston. Hanrahan is expected to be sidelined at least two months and is scheduled to visit Dr. James Andrews for an examination that could determine whether he will need surgery. Boston transferred Hanrahan from the 15- to the 60-day disabled list yesterday with what the Red Sox said was a strained right forearm.
Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course
HOUSTON (AP) — An area near the 11th hole at a Houston golf course provided a smooth landing spot after a small plane ran out of fuel and glided on to the grass.
The Cessna 170 was expected to be moved from Hermann Park on Tuesday. The unplanned landing of the single-engine plane happened Monday night on a flight from Lafayette, La.
- Maine ice shack transformed into 'Shangri-La'
- PETA proposes robotic groundhog for Pa. festival
- Judge: Dance parties a no-no at Jefferson Memorial
- Video: Man playing with chicken on NYC subway
- Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course