New Hampshire running back Nico Steriti (22) throws the ball past Southeastern Louisiana linebacker Dereck Robinson (58) during the second half of an NCAA college football Division 1 championship quarterfinal game in Hammond, La., Saturday, Dec. 14, 2013. New Hampshire won 20-17.
Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course
HOUSTON (AP) — An area near the 11th hole at a Houston golf course provided a smooth landing spot after a small plane ran out of fuel and glided on to the grass.
The Cessna 170 was expected to be moved from Hermann Park on Tuesday. The unplanned landing of the single-engine plane happened Monday night on a flight from Lafayette, La.
- Maine ice shack transformed into 'Shangri-La'
- PETA proposes robotic groundhog for Pa. festival
- Judge: Dance parties a no-no at Jefferson Memorial
- Video: Man playing with chicken on NYC subway
- Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course