Newburyport waterfront, seen from the Unitarian Church steeple on Pleasant Street. Many buildings that stand today can be seen, such as the Firehouse Center for the Arts, and brick buildings in Market Square and along Inn Street. Nearly all of the buildings in the foreground are gone; it is now the Green Street parking lot site.
Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course
HOUSTON (AP) — An area near the 11th hole at a Houston golf course provided a smooth landing spot after a small plane ran out of fuel and glided on to the grass.
The Cessna 170 was expected to be moved from Hermann Park on Tuesday. The unplanned landing of the single-engine plane happened Monday night on a flight from Lafayette, La.
- Maine ice shack transformed into 'Shangri-La'
- PETA proposes robotic groundhog for Pa. festival
- Judge: Dance parties a no-no at Jefferson Memorial
- Video: Man playing with chicken on NYC subway
- Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course