FILE - In this Saturday, Jan. 4, 2014, file photo, Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck (12) dives in for a 5-yard fumble recovery for a touchdown during the second half of an NFL wild-card playoff football game Kansas City Chiefs in Indianapolis. Luck has already beaten Peyton Manning and pulled off the second greatest comeback in playoff history. What does he do for an encore? On Saturday, the second-year quarterback will try to upstage three-time Super Bowl winner Tom Brady, on Brady's home turf. (AP Photo/Michael Conroy, File)
Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course
HOUSTON (AP) — An area near the 11th hole at a Houston golf course provided a smooth landing spot after a small plane ran out of fuel and glided on to the grass.
The Cessna 170 was expected to be moved from Hermann Park on Tuesday. The unplanned landing of the single-engine plane happened Monday night on a flight from Lafayette, La.
- Maine ice shack transformed into 'Shangri-La'
- PETA proposes robotic groundhog for Pa. festival
- Judge: Dance parties a no-no at Jefferson Memorial
- Video: Man playing with chicken on NYC subway
- Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course