This is one of several plans drawn up by a volunteer design team that has presented demolition alternatives for the house on Little’s Lane. In this drawing, the house is moved several feet in order to give the Patrican family more privacy, and lot lines are redrawn to expand the Patricans’ home lot. The drawing also identifies the 3-acre section of land near the Spencer-Peirce-Little House where a “conservation easement” agreement exists. No building can be done on this easement.
Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course
HOUSTON (AP) — An area near the 11th hole at a Houston golf course provided a smooth landing spot after a small plane ran out of fuel and glided on to the grass.
The Cessna 170 was expected to be moved from Hermann Park on Tuesday. The unplanned landing of the single-engine plane happened Monday night on a flight from Lafayette, La.
- Maine ice shack transformed into 'Shangri-La'
- PETA proposes robotic groundhog for Pa. festival
- Judge: Dance parties a no-no at Jefferson Memorial
- Video: Man playing with chicken on NYC subway
- Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course