The Los Angeles Dodgers selected Dartmouth southpaw Michael Johnson of Georgetown in the 14th round with the 424th overall pick in the MLB First-Year Player Draft Sunday. Johnson was a first-team All-Ivy starting pitcher as he posted a perfect 7-0 record this spring with a 1.82 ERA.
Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course
The Cessna 170 was expected to be moved from Hermann Park on Tuesday. The unplanned landing of the single-engine plane happened Monday night on a flight from Lafayette, La.
- Maine ice shack transformed into 'Shangri-La'
- PETA proposes robotic groundhog for Pa. festival
- Judge: Dance parties a no-no at Jefferson Memorial
- Video: Man playing with chicken on NYC subway
- Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course