Harold Feinstein began his photography career as a 15-year-old in New York City. At age 19, his work entered the permanent collection of The Museum of Modern Art in New York. Feinstein, who now lives in Merrimac, will kick off a new series at The Actors Studio next Sunday, called "Art Changes Everything: The Lens Through Which You View The World."
Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course
HOUSTON (AP) — An area near the 11th hole at a Houston golf course provided a smooth landing spot after a small plane ran out of fuel and glided on to the grass.
The Cessna 170 was expected to be moved from Hermann Park on Tuesday. The unplanned landing of the single-engine plane happened Monday night on a flight from Lafayette, La.
- Maine ice shack transformed into 'Shangri-La'
- PETA proposes robotic groundhog for Pa. festival
- Judge: Dance parties a no-no at Jefferson Memorial
- Video: Man playing with chicken on NYC subway
- Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course