Page School sixth-grade teacher John Benvenuti lends a hand to his student, Emily Riley, as she and her classmates explore Riverbend West in West Newbury as part of a place-based learning program sponsored by the National Parks Service. Benvenuti and the rest of the sixth-grade teaching team say proposed improvements to the area by the Open Space Committee will enhance their students' learning experiences.
Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course
The Cessna 170 was expected to be moved from Hermann Park on Tuesday. The unplanned landing of the single-engine plane happened Monday night on a flight from Lafayette, La.
- Maine ice shack transformed into 'Shangri-La'
- PETA proposes robotic groundhog for Pa. festival
- Judge: Dance parties a no-no at Jefferson Memorial
- Video: Man playing with chicken on NYC subway
- Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course