In this Dec. 11, 2011, photo, Denver Broncos defensive end Elvis Dumervil waits during an NFL football game between the Broncos and the Chicago Bears in Denver. Dumervil found himself out of a job and the Broncos were without their best defensive end Friday afternoon, March 15, 2013, after they reached an agreement on a new contract but saw it all come undone when tardy filing of the paperwork forced Denver to release him. (AP Photo/Jack Dempsey)
Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course
HOUSTON (AP) — An area near the 11th hole at a Houston golf course provided a smooth landing spot after a small plane ran out of fuel and glided on to the grass.
The Cessna 170 was expected to be moved from Hermann Park on Tuesday. The unplanned landing of the single-engine plane happened Monday night on a flight from Lafayette, La.
- Maine ice shack transformed into 'Shangri-La'
- PETA proposes robotic groundhog for Pa. festival
- Judge: Dance parties a no-no at Jefferson Memorial
- Video: Man playing with chicken on NYC subway
- Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course