Newburyport: Fran Larkin, a docent at the Custom House Maritime Museum in Newburyort, shows exhibits in the "shipwreck room" on Tuesday, a photo of the Jennie M. Carter that sank on Salisbury Beach in the 1890's. The students, from Spain, were staying with local families and were heading in to Fenway Park for a tour afterwards, though they won't see any Red Sox as they're in Colorado. Bryan Eaton/Staff Photo
Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course
HOUSTON (AP) — An area near the 11th hole at a Houston golf course provided a smooth landing spot after a small plane ran out of fuel and glided on to the grass.
The Cessna 170 was expected to be moved from Hermann Park on Tuesday. The unplanned landing of the single-engine plane happened Monday night on a flight from Lafayette, La.
- Maine ice shack transformed into 'Shangri-La'
- PETA proposes robotic groundhog for Pa. festival
- Judge: Dance parties a no-no at Jefferson Memorial
- Video: Man playing with chicken on NYC subway
- Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course