This June 26, 2014 photo released by Juliette Coulter shows Ross Coulter playing soccer with his son William, 9, in the back yard of their home in Dallas after the US soccer team lost to Germany but advanced to Round of 16 in the World Cup. The 46-year-old co-owner of a public relations firm played soccer from age 7 through college. He coached boys teams before he became a dad, was a referee in college and has coached all three of his kids. (AP Photo/Juliette Coulter)
Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course
HOUSTON (AP) — An area near the 11th hole at a Houston golf course provided a smooth landing spot after a small plane ran out of fuel and glided on to the grass.
The Cessna 170 was expected to be moved from Hermann Park on Tuesday. The unplanned landing of the single-engine plane happened Monday night on a flight from Lafayette, La.
- Maine ice shack transformed into 'Shangri-La'
- PETA proposes robotic groundhog for Pa. festival
- Judge: Dance parties a no-no at Jefferson Memorial
- Video: Man playing with chicken on NYC subway
- Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course