Race car driver Eddie MacDonald kneels with the outer shell of his No. 71 car, which he will be racing in next Friday's K&N Pro Series race at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. That Sunday, MacDonald will drive the No. 32 car for the NASCAR Sprint Cup's Camping World RV Sales 301.
Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course
HOUSTON (AP) — An area near the 11th hole at a Houston golf course provided a smooth landing spot after a small plane ran out of fuel and glided on to the grass.
The Cessna 170 was expected to be moved from Hermann Park on Tuesday. The unplanned landing of the single-engine plane happened Monday night on a flight from Lafayette, La.
- Maine ice shack transformed into 'Shangri-La'
- PETA proposes robotic groundhog for Pa. festival
- Judge: Dance parties a no-no at Jefferson Memorial
- Video: Man playing with chicken on NYC subway
- Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course