FILE- In this Oct. 27, 2012, file photo, Major League Baseball Commissioner Bud Selig talks at a news conference before Game 3 of baseball's World Series between the Detroit Tigers and the San Francisco in Detroit. Major League Baseball says it'll strengthen its policy against harassment and discrimination based on sexual orientation. The league is scheduled to announce its new policy during All-Star Game festivities Tuesday, July 15, 2013. It'll create a workplace code of conduct and distribute it to major and minor league players and create a centralized system to report complaints. (AP Photo/Paul Sancya, File)
Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course
The Cessna 170 was expected to be moved from Hermann Park on Tuesday. The unplanned landing of the single-engine plane happened Monday night on a flight from Lafayette, La.
- Maine ice shack transformed into 'Shangri-La'
- PETA proposes robotic groundhog for Pa. festival
- Judge: Dance parties a no-no at Jefferson Memorial
- Video: Man playing with chicken on NYC subway
- Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course