Former New England Patriots NFL football tight end Aaron Hernandez appears at Attleboro District Court on Wednesday, July 24, 2013, in Attleboro, Mass. Hernandez has pleaded not guilty to murder in the death of Odin Lloyd. Hernandez was in court for what was supposed to be a probable cause hearing, but prosecutors said the grand jury is still considering the evidence against him. A judge rescheduled the probable cause hearing for Aug. 22, after considering defense objections to a delay. (AP Photo/Bizuayehu Tesfaye)
Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course
HOUSTON (AP) — An area near the 11th hole at a Houston golf course provided a smooth landing spot after a small plane ran out of fuel and glided on to the grass.
The Cessna 170 was expected to be moved from Hermann Park on Tuesday. The unplanned landing of the single-engine plane happened Monday night on a flight from Lafayette, La.
- Maine ice shack transformed into 'Shangri-La'
- PETA proposes robotic groundhog for Pa. festival
- Judge: Dance parties a no-no at Jefferson Memorial
- Video: Man playing with chicken on NYC subway
- Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course