Richard Tisei speaks yesterday as he was endorsed by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce at a rally at Old Neighborhood Foods in Lynn. From left are Tim Demakes, co-owner of Old Neighborhood Foods; Tisei; and Rob Engstrom, national political director for the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course
HOUSTON (AP) — An area near the 11th hole at a Houston golf course provided a smooth landing spot after a small plane ran out of fuel and glided on to the grass.
The Cessna 170 was expected to be moved from Hermann Park on Tuesday. The unplanned landing of the single-engine plane happened Monday night on a flight from Lafayette, La.
- Maine ice shack transformed into 'Shangri-La'
- PETA proposes robotic groundhog for Pa. festival
- Judge: Dance parties a no-no at Jefferson Memorial
- Video: Man playing with chicken on NYC subway
- Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course