FILE - In this Nov. 17, 2012 file photo, Harvard tight end Kyle Juszczyk (44) reacts after a play during an NCAA college football game against Yale in Cambridge, Mass. The Ivy League is a rich breeding ground for doctors, lawyers and economists. But it doesn't produce very many players drafted by the NFL. This year it's different. Three Ivy Leaguers have a good chance of being taken during the three-day draft that starts Thursday night, April 25, 2013. (AP Photo/Mary Schwalm, FIle)
Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course
HOUSTON (AP) — An area near the 11th hole at a Houston golf course provided a smooth landing spot after a small plane ran out of fuel and glided on to the grass.
The Cessna 170 was expected to be moved from Hermann Park on Tuesday. The unplanned landing of the single-engine plane happened Monday night on a flight from Lafayette, La.
- Maine ice shack transformed into 'Shangri-La'
- PETA proposes robotic groundhog for Pa. festival
- Judge: Dance parties a no-no at Jefferson Memorial
- Video: Man playing with chicken on NYC subway
- Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course