FILE - In this June 7, 2009, file photo, Music mogul Sean Combs sits courtside during the first half of Game 2 of the NBA basketball finals between the Los Angeles Lakers and Orlando Magic in Los Angeles. If Donald Sterling is compelled to sell the Los Angeles Clippers, the list of potential buyers will have more stars than the team's roster. Combs tweeted his interest in going after the Clippers. (AP Photo/Mark J. Terrill, File)
Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course
HOUSTON (AP) — An area near the 11th hole at a Houston golf course provided a smooth landing spot after a small plane ran out of fuel and glided on to the grass.
The Cessna 170 was expected to be moved from Hermann Park on Tuesday. The unplanned landing of the single-engine plane happened Monday night on a flight from Lafayette, La.
- Maine ice shack transformed into 'Shangri-La'
- PETA proposes robotic groundhog for Pa. festival
- Judge: Dance parties a no-no at Jefferson Memorial
- Video: Man playing with chicken on NYC subway
- Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course