Former landlord Joe Donahue, right, now a customer at The Finest Kind, talks with present owner and cook David Rice. Rice works seven days a week, and is assisted behind the counter by his two daughters. A trip to Disney World in 2000 with his family is one of the few breaks that Rice can recall.
Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course
The Cessna 170 was expected to be moved from Hermann Park on Tuesday. The unplanned landing of the single-engine plane happened Monday night on a flight from Lafayette, La.
- Maine ice shack transformed into 'Shangri-La'
- PETA proposes robotic groundhog for Pa. festival
- Judge: Dance parties a no-no at Jefferson Memorial
- Video: Man playing with chicken on NYC subway
- Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course