In this Aug. 24, 2007, file photo, San Francisco Giants' Barry Bonds hits his 761st career home run, a solo effort, off Milwaukee Brewers pitcher Chris Capuano in the fourth inning of a baseball game in San Francisco. Bonds, Roger Clemens and Sammy Sosa are on the Hall of Fame ballot for the first time today, and fans will soon find out whether drug allegations block the former stars from reaching baseball's shrine.
Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course
HOUSTON (AP) — An area near the 11th hole at a Houston golf course provided a smooth landing spot after a small plane ran out of fuel and glided on to the grass.
The Cessna 170 was expected to be moved from Hermann Park on Tuesday. The unplanned landing of the single-engine plane happened Monday night on a flight from Lafayette, La.
- Maine ice shack transformed into 'Shangri-La'
- PETA proposes robotic groundhog for Pa. festival
- Judge: Dance parties a no-no at Jefferson Memorial
- Video: Man playing with chicken on NYC subway
- Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course