Avalanna Routh has a rare brain tumor called atypical teratoid rhabdoid tumor (AT/RT). Avalanna and her parents will participate in The Josh Beckett Foundation's annual Beckett Bowl at Lucky Strikes Lanes in Boston on Monday night. The celebrity bowling tournament raises money for Children's Hospital. They are also getting ready for the annual Boston Marathon Jimmy Fund Walk on Sept. 18.
Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course
HOUSTON (AP) — An area near the 11th hole at a Houston golf course provided a smooth landing spot after a small plane ran out of fuel and glided on to the grass.
The Cessna 170 was expected to be moved from Hermann Park on Tuesday. The unplanned landing of the single-engine plane happened Monday night on a flight from Lafayette, La.
- Maine ice shack transformed into 'Shangri-La'
- PETA proposes robotic groundhog for Pa. festival
- Judge: Dance parties a no-no at Jefferson Memorial
- Video: Man playing with chicken on NYC subway
- Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course