Eileen Stepanian, the public health nurse in Merrimac, talks with Alice Lavalley at the Senior Center recently. Stepanian, who has been the town nurse for more than 40 years, received the national Lillian Wald Service Award during a conference in California last week. The honor is given to a nurse who depicts exemplary public health nursing practices to the public.
Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course
The Cessna 170 was expected to be moved from Hermann Park on Tuesday. The unplanned landing of the single-engine plane happened Monday night on a flight from Lafayette, La.
- Maine ice shack transformed into 'Shangri-La'
- PETA proposes robotic groundhog for Pa. festival
- Judge: Dance parties a no-no at Jefferson Memorial
- Video: Man playing with chicken on NYC subway
- Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course