Amesbury's Kathy Gaiero found her love of cooking and baking while growing up in Haverhill. Her parents owned Upton Market and she frequently watched her father prepare dishes to sell to his customers. Below: While Gaiero was baking whoopie pies with her grandchildren one day, her grandson suggested she try using peanut butter instead. She tops each with several mini Reese's peanut butter cups.
Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course
HOUSTON (AP) — An area near the 11th hole at a Houston golf course provided a smooth landing spot after a small plane ran out of fuel and glided on to the grass.
The Cessna 170 was expected to be moved from Hermann Park on Tuesday. The unplanned landing of the single-engine plane happened Monday night on a flight from Lafayette, La.
- Maine ice shack transformed into 'Shangri-La'
- PETA proposes robotic groundhog for Pa. festival
- Judge: Dance parties a no-no at Jefferson Memorial
- Video: Man playing with chicken on NYC subway
- Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course