UMASS-Dartmouth students stand outside he Pine Dale Hall dormitory that Dzhokhar Tsamaev, lived in on Friday, April 19, 2013 in Dartmouth, Mass., as students were evacuated from campus on Friday, April 19, 2013, as local and state officials investigate the dorm room of Tsarnaev, 19, one of the two suspects wanted for the Boston Marathon bombing on Monday. The campus closed down along with colleges around the Boston area. (AP Photo/Standard Times, Peter Pereira) MANDATORY CREDIT
Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course
HOUSTON (AP) — An area near the 11th hole at a Houston golf course provided a smooth landing spot after a small plane ran out of fuel and glided on to the grass.
The Cessna 170 was expected to be moved from Hermann Park on Tuesday. The unplanned landing of the single-engine plane happened Monday night on a flight from Lafayette, La.
- Maine ice shack transformed into 'Shangri-La'
- PETA proposes robotic groundhog for Pa. festival
- Judge: Dance parties a no-no at Jefferson Memorial
- Video: Man playing with chicken on NYC subway
- Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course