FILE - In this Aug. 23, 2011 photo from the Defense Video & Imagery Distribution System, Staff Sgt. Robert Bales participates in an exercise at the National Training Center at Fort Irwin, Calif. On Friday, Aug. 23, 2013, a military jury sentenced the U.S. soldier who massacred 16 Afghan civilians in 2012 to life in prison without a chance of parole. Bales pleaded guilty in June in a deal to avoid the death penalty for one of the worst atrocities of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars. (AP Photo/DVIDS, Spc. Ryan Hallock, File)
Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course
The Cessna 170 was expected to be moved from Hermann Park on Tuesday. The unplanned landing of the single-engine plane happened Monday night on a flight from Lafayette, La.
- Maine ice shack transformed into 'Shangri-La'
- PETA proposes robotic groundhog for Pa. festival
- Judge: Dance parties a no-no at Jefferson Memorial
- Video: Man playing with chicken on NYC subway
- Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course