A woman is pulled out from under tornado debris at the Plaza Towers School in Moore, Okla., Monday, May 20, 2013. A tornado as much as a mile (1.6 kilometers) wide with winds up to 200 mph (320 kph) roared through the Oklahoma City suburbs Monday, flattening entire neighborhoods, setting buildings on fire and landing a direct blow on an elementary school. (AP Photo Sue Ogrocki)
Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course
The Cessna 170 was expected to be moved from Hermann Park on Tuesday. The unplanned landing of the single-engine plane happened Monday night on a flight from Lafayette, La.
- Maine ice shack transformed into 'Shangri-La'
- PETA proposes robotic groundhog for Pa. festival
- Judge: Dance parties a no-no at Jefferson Memorial
- Video: Man playing with chicken on NYC subway
- Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course