A view down Green Street in the early 1800s shows the public access to the riverbank. At least one of the buildings in this painting still exists. A three-story brick building on the left side of the street houses the Walsingham Gallery. The building beyond it is similar in appearance to the Davis Auto Parts building, but it is not definitively known if it's the same building.
Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course
The Cessna 170 was expected to be moved from Hermann Park on Tuesday. The unplanned landing of the single-engine plane happened Monday night on a flight from Lafayette, La.
- Maine ice shack transformed into 'Shangri-La'
- PETA proposes robotic groundhog for Pa. festival
- Judge: Dance parties a no-no at Jefferson Memorial
- Video: Man playing with chicken on NYC subway
- Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course