Resolute Marine Energy in the Newburyport CleanTech Center hosted graduate students from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology recently. The company produces clean energy from ocean waves and boasts a wave energy converter that turns the tidal motion of the ocean into electrical energy. The group included John H. Lienhard, Collins Professor of Mechanical Engineering, Center for Clean Water and Clean Energy, MIT, front row, sixth from left; Bill Staby, CEO of Resolute Marine Energy, back row, third from left; and Pat Reeza of Resolute, far right.
Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course
The Cessna 170 was expected to be moved from Hermann Park on Tuesday. The unplanned landing of the single-engine plane happened Monday night on a flight from Lafayette, La.
- Maine ice shack transformed into 'Shangri-La'
- PETA proposes robotic groundhog for Pa. festival
- Judge: Dance parties a no-no at Jefferson Memorial
- Video: Man playing with chicken on NYC subway
- Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course