FILE - In this Aug. 28, 2012 file photo, Boston Red Sox's Jarrod Saltalamacchia bats against against the Los Angeles Angels during a baseball game in Anaheim, Calif. Saltalamacchia and the Red Sox have agreed to a $4.5 million, one-year contract, a raise of $2 million. Saltalamacchia, who hit .222 with 25 home runs and 59 RBIs last season, avoided salary arbitration with Thursday's, Jan. 17, 2013 agreement. The contract is not guaranteed. (AP Photo/Chris Carlson, File)
Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course
HOUSTON (AP) — An area near the 11th hole at a Houston golf course provided a smooth landing spot after a small plane ran out of fuel and glided on to the grass.
The Cessna 170 was expected to be moved from Hermann Park on Tuesday. The unplanned landing of the single-engine plane happened Monday night on a flight from Lafayette, La.
- Maine ice shack transformed into 'Shangri-La'
- PETA proposes robotic groundhog for Pa. festival
- Judge: Dance parties a no-no at Jefferson Memorial
- Video: Man playing with chicken on NYC subway
- Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course