This artist's rendering shows the SeaWalk, a glass-bottom walkway being built on the Royal Princess cruise ship, which launches in June. The walkway will extend 28 feet beyond the edge of the ship and 128 feet above the ocean. The Royal Princess is considered by cruise-industry watchers to be one of the hottest new ships of 2013.
Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course
HOUSTON (AP) — An area near the 11th hole at a Houston golf course provided a smooth landing spot after a small plane ran out of fuel and glided on to the grass.
The Cessna 170 was expected to be moved from Hermann Park on Tuesday. The unplanned landing of the single-engine plane happened Monday night on a flight from Lafayette, La.
- Maine ice shack transformed into 'Shangri-La'
- PETA proposes robotic groundhog for Pa. festival
- Judge: Dance parties a no-no at Jefferson Memorial
- Video: Man playing with chicken on NYC subway
- Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course