In this Oct. 7, 2007 photo, New England Patriots linebacker Junior Seau runs with the ball after an interception during New England's 34-17 win over the Cleveland Browns in a football game at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough. Senior U.S. District Judge Anita Brody in Philadelphia, announced yesterday that the NFL and more than 4,500 former players want to settle concussion-related lawsuits for $765 million. The plaintiffs include at least 10 members of the Pro Football Hall of Fame, along with the family of Seau, who committed suicide last year.
Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course
The Cessna 170 was expected to be moved from Hermann Park on Tuesday. The unplanned landing of the single-engine plane happened Monday night on a flight from Lafayette, La.
- Maine ice shack transformed into 'Shangri-La'
- PETA proposes robotic groundhog for Pa. festival
- Judge: Dance parties a no-no at Jefferson Memorial
- Video: Man playing with chicken on NYC subway
- Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course