Mary Nichols, chairwoman of the California Air Resources Board, left, and Deb Markowitz, secretary of the Vermont Agency of Natural Resources view an electric car displayed in Sacramento, Calif., following a news conference to announce the signing of an agreement on zero emissions cars, Thursday, Oct. 24, 2013. Nichols, Markowski and the representatives of six other states signed an memorandum of understanding to work together to create charging stations and other fueling infrastructure needed to get 3.3 million zero-emission vehicles on those states roadways by 20225 to curb greenhouse gas pollution.(AP Photo/Rich Pedroncelli)
Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course
The Cessna 170 was expected to be moved from Hermann Park on Tuesday. The unplanned landing of the single-engine plane happened Monday night on a flight from Lafayette, La.
- Maine ice shack transformed into 'Shangri-La'
- PETA proposes robotic groundhog for Pa. festival
- Judge: Dance parties a no-no at Jefferson Memorial
- Video: Man playing with chicken on NYC subway
- Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course