Salisbury Beach will be shooting off its July 4 fireworks display tonight at 10:15.
The Salisbury Beach Partnership has decided to go ahead with its show, despite the threat of thunderstorms this afternoon.
The annual campfire and sing-along on the beach will precede the display. Toast marshmallows and sing along with Rudy as he strums his guitar before the fireworks go off.
Admission is free.
- Breaking News
Two officers fired in Seabrook brutality case
SEABROOK — The fallout from the police brutality scandal began today at noon, with two officers fired and a lieutenant demoted in rank down to patrolman, as Seabrook metes out its punishments to those embroiled in an episode that stunned and embarras
UPDATE: Arthur T. supporters cheered at Market Basket rally
TEWKSBURY — Speakers lined up today to rally a crowd estimated at more than 1,000 in support of ousted Market Basket CEO Arthur T. Demoulas. Employees loyal to Demoulas, who was fired in June by the company board of directors, began arriving at the c
Former Sgt. Alan Maguire charged with embezzlement
Man shot by Salisbury police identified
SALISBURY — Twenty-nine year old Nicolas Foster, has been identified by authorities as the individual killed by Salisbury police yesterday afternoon, after a domestic dispute left two other victims in hospitals recovering from stabbing wounds. Accord
Richardson placed on unpaid administrative leave
SEABROOK — At an emergency meeting of the Board of Selectmen today, indicted officer Mark Richardson was placed on unpaid administrative leave due to the indictment. The other two officers, Adam Laurent and Keith Dietenhofer will remain on paid admin
- Fire in Seabrook being investigated as crime scene
- Update: Man dies in water accident
- Kezer concedes, Gray wins Amesbury mayor race
- Salisbury probe linked to burnt body parts found in Hyde Park, Bridgewater
- Newburyport mayoral vote recount complete, no change in winners
- Trio of boats rescued in rough seas
- Serious accident shuts down Interstate 495
- 6 rescued from boat after collision with jetty
- Mother charged with forcing children to drink bleach
- Patriots' Hernandez charged with murder
- Update: Possible illegal drug lab found in Rowley
- Three-alarm fire displaces families, kills dog
- Replica gun sends Pentucket High into lockdown
- Local election results
- In Boston and beyond, thanks and jubilation
- Amesbury woman injured in Marathon blast
- 'Everyone just froze'
- 5 p.m. UPDATE: Police: Third explosion at the JFK Library
- Bomb explodes at Boston Marathon finish line
- Police respond to report of armed man on Plum Island
- Former private school teacher accused of student rape
- Third house succumbs on Plum Island
- Salisbury Beach weathers high tides, flooding
- Update: Plum Island house collapses, more homes in peril
- Evacuation call reissued for Salisbury Beach
- Two officers fired in Seabrook brutality case