Surveillance video caught a crook attempting to rob the wrong Mo. convenience store, staffed by an Iraq war vet who was armed.
- Z_CNHI News Service
Brother sues W.Va. senator over business loan
U.S. Sen. Joe Manchin's brother claims he's owed $1.7 million that he loaned to keep a family carpet out of bankruptcy in the 1980s.
How spy agencies keep their 'toys' from law enforcement
A little over a decade ago, federal prosecutors used keystroke logging software to steal the encryption password of an alleged New Jersey mobster, Nicodemo Scarfo Jr., so they could get evidence from his computer to be used at his trial.
Russia's war on McDonald's takes aim at the Filet-o-Fish
Russia said earlier this week that it had no intention of answering Western sanctions by making it harder for Western companies to conduct business in Russia.
But all bets are off, apparently, when you threaten the Russian waistline.
Don't judge mothers with messy homes
I was building shelves in my garage when a neighbor girl, one of my 4-year-old daughter's friends, approached me and said, "I just saw in your house. It's pretty dirty. Norah's mommy needs to clean more."
Inequality crisis shot with factual problems, hypocrisy
President Obama, various media and political liberals say inequality, of all things, is the defining issue of our times. Yet this message is delivered by multimillionaires and a president who jets from tee time to stump speech on the taxpayer's dime.
- Arizona's prolonged lethal injection is fourth in U.S. this year
- Technology plays key part in battling police brutality (VIDEO)
- Better police needed for college teams enticed to cheat
- Facebook continues moneymaking trend
- Has the ipad lost its swag?
- Almost half of America's obese youth don't know they're obese
- Darth Vader is polling higher than all potential 2016 presidential candidates
- Expectations too high for a rehabbing Woods
- Llama on the loose corralled in Missouri town
- An oncologist uses scorpion venom to locate cancer cells
- VIDEO: Train collides with semi truck carrying lighter fluid
- What we get wrong about millennials living at home
- Wal-Mart to cut prices more aggressively in back-to-school push
- Hospitals let patients schedule ER visits
- Starved Pennsylvania 7-year-old weighed only 25 pounds
- Sparring justices find little disagreement at the opera
- Malaysians wonder 'Why us?' after second loss of airline jet
- A quarter of the world's most educated people live in the 100 largest cities
- Your chocolate addiction is only going to get more expensive
- Zamperini, the Olympian and POW, was a hero because of his faith
- Facebook tests button to let people shop from its website
- The terrible history of passenger planes getting shot out of the sky
- Posturing, predictions fly as SEC turns to a new season
- We're raising a generation of timid kids
- Starbucks sees more Apple-like stores after Colombia debut
- Brother sues W.Va. senator over business loan
Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course
The Cessna 170 was expected to be moved from Hermann Park on Tuesday. The unplanned landing of the single-engine plane happened Monday night on a flight from Lafayette, La.
- Maine ice shack transformed into 'Shangri-La'
- PETA proposes robotic groundhog for Pa. festival
- Judge: Dance parties a no-no at Jefferson Memorial
- Video: Man playing with chicken on NYC subway
- Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course