- Z_CNHI News Service
Police: Man claims prostitute crashed his pickup truck
Police in Pennsylvania are investigating a story they were given by a man who they found intoxicated at the scene of a one-vehicle crash.
VIDEO: Texas shoppers smash window to rescue children in hot car
Shoppers in Texas took matter into their own hands, smashing a Jeep's windows with a hammer when they say they saw two young children inside the hot car. The children's mother reportedly said she left them while she went to get a haircut.
Why fewer people go bowling
Like other industries facing tough economic times, America's bowling centers are trying to reinvent themselves.
James bears the weight of Cleveland's championship dreams
Can LeBron James change Cleveland sports history? Overcoming this city's tortured curse could prove impossible - even for the world's best basketball player.
Almost half of the world actually prefers instant coffee
Americans' taste in coffee might be getting more high-end _with a growing fixation on perfectly roasted beans, pricier caffeinated concoctions, and artisan coffee brewers - but it turns out a surprisingly big part of the world is going in the opposite direction: toward instant coffee.
- Why it's basically impossible to delete those naked selfies you text
- An alternative diagnosis to ADHD: Schoolchildren need more time to move
- Airman laid to rest back home in Indiana six decades after death
- College graduates are sorting themselves into elite cities
- Why Taco Bell is turning its health menu into a muscle menu
- A federal court is about to answer the question: Whom do you actually work for?
- Emmy nominations: 8 snub shockers
- How professors are using Facebook to teach
- Why does the Vatican need a bank?
- New York to offer free lunch to all middle-school students
- Are America's biggest alcohol brands targeting the country's underage youth?
- Survey shows colleges flouting sexual assault rules
- VIDEO: Pilot buys pizzas for storm-delayed travelers
- This is what happened when I drove my Mercedes to pick up food stamps
- There's less good music now — here's why
- Why North Korean cheerleaders may soon descend on the South
- Auto recalls break single-year US record with six months to go
- VIDEO: Foiled beach gear theft goes viral
- VIDEO: Sleeping fan suing Yankees, ESPN for $10M
- Nation's first soda tax could come to Berkeley
- 12 states now have plans for a minimum wage of $9 or more
- Can plants hear? Study finds that vibrations prompt some to boost their defenses
- Bombing suspect's classmate hid evidence to shield him, jury told
- Backlash has begun against gluten-free dieters
- VIDEO: A boom in firework sales
- Police: Man claims prostitute crashed his pickup truck
Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course
The Cessna 170 was expected to be moved from Hermann Park on Tuesday. The unplanned landing of the single-engine plane happened Monday night on a flight from Lafayette, La.
- Maine ice shack transformed into 'Shangri-La'
- PETA proposes robotic groundhog for Pa. festival
- Judge: Dance parties a no-no at Jefferson Memorial
- Video: Man playing with chicken on NYC subway
- Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course