- Election Connection
Opponents square off in 2nd Essex debate
BOXFORD -- Following weeks of door-to-door campaigning, the candidates for the 2nd Essex District state representative seat shared the stage for the first time last night at a debate that gave them a chance to differentiate themselves for voters. Dem
Debate in state rep race set for tonight
BOXFORD -- The two candidates for the Second Essex District state representative seat will face off in their first debate tonight at 7 at the Boxford Community Center. Democrat Barry Fogel and Republican Lenny Mirra, both of West Newbury, will state
Tempers flare at debate
DANVERS -- If "spirited" could describe last night's debate between John Tierney, Richard Tisei and Daniel Fishman, then "tame" may as well be the adjective used to describe the 6th Congressional District race to this point. Last night was raucous.
Tierney, Tisei camps spar over Boehner fundraiser
BOSTON -- A Boston fundraiser for congressional candidate Richard Tisei with U.S. House Speaker John Boehner gave Massachusetts Democrats an opening yesterday to tie the Wakefield Republican with the national GOP agenda. "Clearly, Speaker Boehner is
Tierney, Tisei join tonight in second debate
Fierce rivals John Tierney and Richard Tisei will meet onstage for just the second time of the campaign tonight, offering North Shore residents a rare chance to cut through the noise surrounding the 6th District congressional race and hear from the c
- Candidates share similar views on taxes
- Tierney, Tisei: Where they stand on the issues
- Taxes, jobs at forefront
- Tierney or Tisei? 2 independent polls differ widely
- Brown, Warren face off in debate
- Rivals spar in 1st debate
- Senate candidates spar over local issues
- Warren defends herself, blasts Brown
- Brown, Warren spar over her role in asbestos case
- Attack of the TV ads
- New poll has Brown ahead of Warren
- 2nd Essex House race heating up
- Congressman Frank picks Tierney in 6th District race
- Tierney on vets: 'It's like starting all over again'
- Democrats unite behind O'Connor Ives in Senate race
- Mirra to vie for 2nd Essex rep seat
- Toohey wins GOP nod in 1st Essex Senate race
- Connor Ives pulls off surprising win in Senate primary
- Tierney slams GOP budget plan at Chamber breakfast
- Tierney: The facts on Medicare and the Republican plan
- Tierney and Tisei spar on Medicare
- U.S. Chamber backs Tisei, calls Tierney 'hostile'
- 5 local mayors endorse Tierney
- Tierney, Tisei split on tax cuts
- Tierney, Tisei differ on gun control
- Opponents square off in 2nd Essex debate
Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course
HOUSTON (AP) — An area near the 11th hole at a Houston golf course provided a smooth landing spot after a small plane ran out of fuel and glided on to the grass.
The Cessna 170 was expected to be moved from Hermann Park on Tuesday. The unplanned landing of the single-engine plane happened Monday night on a flight from Lafayette, La.
- Maine ice shack transformed into 'Shangri-La'
- PETA proposes robotic groundhog for Pa. festival
- Judge: Dance parties a no-no at Jefferson Memorial
- Video: Man playing with chicken on NYC subway
- Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course