The Builders and Remodelers Association of Greater Boston, at its October 2013 PRISM Awards Gala, recognized C.P. Berry Homes with the Gold Award for the Best 50+ Community for English Commons at Topsfield. The award is presented to the best age-qualified/age-designed community for active adults in Greater Boston. “The biennial PRISM (Prestigious Results in Sales and Marketing) Awards recognize the building and design achievements of builders, developers, project owners, architects, land planners, marketing/advertising firms, interior design firms, remodelers, and other professionals in the home building industry.”
Don’t you owe it to yourself to visit English Commons today and start planning your move? You too can be enjoying the carefree lifestyle, sumptuous amenities, open space, convenient location and a new, quality-built home for years to come. Welcome home!
Model homes open daily from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; after-hours by appointment.
AT A GLANCE
- English Commons at Topsfield
- 12 Boston St., Topsfield
- Open daily 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- 2,800 square feet
- 1st floor master suite with en suite master bath
- 2nd floor guest suite with en suite guest bath
- 1st floor powder room
- Four-season sunroom, living room, dining room, loft
- 2-car attached garage
- Up to 1,100 SF of additional living area optional
- Starting at $810,000
- Berry Properties of Topsfield
- Jessica Curry, Broker
- Mark O'Hara, Broker
- 978-887-3888 Sales Center
- 978-807-2954 cell