- Homes of the Week
Majestic village estate in the heart of Rockport
Legend has it that Dr. John Sanborn, protégé of Daniel Webster, amassed his fortune by carrying gold for the Pony Express across the great divide for his mentor. Whether he was paid handsomely or simply invested well, Sanborn did a fine job of transf
English Commons at Topsfield -- new model home opening today
The real estate market is back, and it's very active on the North Shore. At the new 55-plus community being developed in Topsfield by Carl Berry and Alan Berry of C.P. Berry Homes -- English Commons at Topsfield -- the community is nearing the 75 per
Salem's Albert Goodhue House is more than meets the eye
Majestically sited and ever so prominent in Salem's McIntire District, find the Albert Goodhue House. Circa 1890, this Colonial revival reflects the true elegance of a bygone era. Listed for $789,000 by Terryanne St. Pierre of Tache Real Estate, this
Enchanting cottage is a Danvers delight
Situated on a lovely private wooded lot, this Danvers cottage-style, 2,481 square-foot home offers the enchantment of a natural setting that's just minutes away from some of the best schools and shopping on the North Shore. Its setting on a quiet cul
Ocean views abound from Bass Rocks stunner
In true New England style, this breathtaking Colonial in Gloucester takes complete command of its seaside location. Complete with covered porches and walls of windows from which to enjoy the indescribable vistas, this is a property that most only dream of.
- The sky's the limit for this Gloucester gem
- Lovely Manchester condo feels like a private home
- The Village at West Gloucester: 'ONLY 5 HOMES LEFT' '…DO NOT MISS OUT!
- Elegant, stately living in an ideal Merrimacport setting
- Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity on Good Harbor Beach
- Magnolia retreat boasts in-home studio
- Danvers new construction sure to please all
- English Commons at Topsfield: Bring your suitcase and move right in!
- Don't miss this elegant, warm Rockport stunner
- Only 5 homes remain in award-winning neighborhood
- This stately French Provincial offers gracious living, lots of space
- Ideal location and spectacular views welcome you home to this Rockport Colonial
- Palatial Manchester estate boasts European flair
- Majestic village estate in the heart of Rockport
Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course
HOUSTON (AP) — An area near the 11th hole at a Houston golf course provided a smooth landing spot after a small plane ran out of fuel and glided on to the grass.
The Cessna 170 was expected to be moved from Hermann Park on Tuesday. The unplanned landing of the single-engine plane happened Monday night on a flight from Lafayette, La.
- Maine ice shack transformed into 'Shangri-La'
- PETA proposes robotic groundhog for Pa. festival
- Judge: Dance parties a no-no at Jefferson Memorial
- Video: Man playing with chicken on NYC subway
- Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course