- Homes of the Week
Ocean views abound from Bass Rocks stunner
In true New England style, this breathtaking Colonial in Gloucester takes complete command of its seaside location. Complete with covered porches and walls of windows from which to enjoy the indescribable vistas, this is a property that most only dream of.
The sky's the limit for this Gloucester gem
Seaside living is irrefutably desirable during the dog days of summer, but this breathtaking Victorian contemporary in Gloucester keeps on giving long after the leaves have fallen. Complete with stunning unobstructed views of the Atlantic and just a
Lovely Manchester condo feels like a private home
Cheerful, airy spaces abound in this Manchester condominium that both looks and feels like a single-family residence, but offers the convenience of association living. Thoughtful design crafts this stylish 1,393 square-foot home into your personal sa
The Village at West Gloucester: 'ONLY 5 HOMES LEFT' '…DO NOT MISS OUT!
The Village at West Gloucester is experiencing another banner year! Built on more than 24 private acres near Route 128 and Wingaersheek Beach, The Village is a pristine setting that has set aside nearly 15 acres as open space with walking, jogging an
Elegant, stately living in an ideal Merrimacport setting
Once the family home of the locally-renowned Dr. Frederick N. Sweetsir and built at a time when Merrimac was known worldwide for its horse-drawn carriage industry, one can almost hear the rhythmic clip-clop of a coach and four as you approach this st
- Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity on Good Harbor Beach
- Magnolia retreat boasts in-home studio
- Danvers new construction sure to please all
- English Commons at Topsfield: Bring your suitcase and move right in!
- Don't miss this elegant, warm Rockport stunner
- Only 5 homes remain in award-winning neighborhood
- This stately French Provincial offers gracious living, lots of space
- Ideal location and spectacular views welcome you home to this Rockport Colonial
- Palatial Manchester estate boasts European flair
- Ocean views abound from Bass Rocks stunner
Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course
HOUSTON (AP) — An area near the 11th hole at a Houston golf course provided a smooth landing spot after a small plane ran out of fuel and glided on to the grass.
The Cessna 170 was expected to be moved from Hermann Park on Tuesday. The unplanned landing of the single-engine plane happened Monday night on a flight from Lafayette, La.
- Maine ice shack transformed into 'Shangri-La'
- PETA proposes robotic groundhog for Pa. festival
- Judge: Dance parties a no-no at Jefferson Memorial
- Video: Man playing with chicken on NYC subway
- Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course