Local Ginger, a Newburyport start-up company that provides online marketing through group-buying deals, has been bought by Where, a Boston-based mobile search and advertising company, according to a report by the website X-Conomy Boston. Where will add 10 employees from the Newburyport company in a stock and cash deal, according to the report.
Along river, friction grows
NEWBURYPORT -- For months now, the future of the city's Central Waterfront has been the focus of much attention by city boards, but the complicated web of interests and stakeholders has caused some friction as the various groups struggle to exert theContinued ...
Market Basket shelves stay full as customers stay away
NEWBURYPORT -- With a Monday deadline looming over Market Basket workers to discontinue their employee action to reinstate former CEO Arthur T. Demoulas, both local Market Basket workers and their customers continue to boycott the Newburyport store.Continued ...
It's bed time
Old South Church the fastest of 24 in Lions Club race It's bed timeContinued ...
New stories, stops will greet walkers on Civil War tour
NEWBURYPORT -- Civil War history doesn't change much at this late date, but a Civil War Walking Tour of Newburyport is making alterations to its route. This "2.0 version" begins tomorrow at 9:30 a.m. as part of Yankee Homecoming. Those interested inContinued ...
Man taken into custody damages police station
WEST NEWBURY -- A local man arrested late Wednesday evening for a domestic dispute caused significant damage to the West Newbury police station after ripping off a sprinkler inside his cell and flooding multiple areas of the building. West Newbury pContinued ...
- Yankee Homecoming
- Yankee Homecoming schedule of events
- Tigers acquire ace Price from Rays
- Brian Dennehy, Mia Farrow to star on Broadway
- Jury clears shooter in meth-fueled dispute
- district court
- Pair indicted on human trafficking, kidnapping charges
- Legislature sets tax holiday for Aug. 16-17
- West Newbury to celebrate Night Out
- Tierney has training to deal with clandestine drug labs
- This Day in History
- Sand Sculpting Contest draws residents, vacationers
- 'Outlander' brings novels to life vibrantly
- Treatment bill seen having major effects on patients, costs
- Attorneys general warn Market Basket on labor laws
- Along river, friction grows