Other top earners with the school department include Tara Rossi, principal at Molin ($99,800), Michael Testa, associate principal at the high school ($99,560), and Elizabeth Raucci, principal at the Nock Middle School ($99,070).
Stephen Bradbury, deputy fire chief, is listed as making $107,038.
Tony Furnari, director of the Department of Public Services, earned $101,000 in salary and $4,350 in extra remuneration for a total of $105,350.
NEWBURYPORT’S TOP TEN
The following is a list of the city’s 10 most highest-paid municipal employees for calendar year 2013. Totals include overtime in some cases. Some salaries include retirement eligible payments (extra responsibilities) and non-retirement payments (such as payment for unused vacation and/or sick days).
1. Police Marshal Thomas Howard $166,720
2. Supt. of Schools Susan Viccaro $166,000
3. Retired fire Chief Stephen Cutter $164,779
4. Police Sgt. Stephen Chaisson $143,987 (includes $34,214 in overtime)
5. Police Sr. Lt. Richard Siemasko $130,906 ($26,934 overtime)
6. Police Inspector Michael Sugrue $121,613 ($13,885 in overtime)
7. Fire Chief Christopher LeClaire $120,000
8. High School Principal Michael Parent $119,933
9. Police Lt. Mark Murray $118,838 ($10,822 overtime)
10. Asst. Supt. Angela Crofford-Bik $114,461