Five Reasons to Switch to LED Lighting Now:
1. Energy Savings: LED bulbs use 75 to 85 percent less energy than incandescent bulbs, which means savings for your energy bill and extra cash in your pocket. In fact, Samsung’s new A19 lamp - a replacement for a traditional 40-watt screw-in light bulb - only uses about $1.20 in electricity over the course of an entire year.
2. Convenience: Long-lasting life spans of 22 to 36 years means you will only have to change the bulbs a few times in your lifetime - this means you won’t be bothered to replace a dimming bulb for decades at a time.
3. Versatility: LEDs come in all different shapes and sizes to fit any room or fixture in your home. The bulbs create a warm, natural illuminating light that set a comfortable ambience of your choosing inside, and many can be controlled by a dimmer to cascade any amount of light within your rooms.
4. Save Money: According to the U.S. Department of Energy, replacing just 15 bulbs in your home with more energy efficient versions can save an average of $50 off your energy bill annually - or up to $1,800 on your energy bill over the course of your LED bulb’s lifetime.
5. Instant Lighting: Instead of waiting seconds or minutes for your lights to reach full brightness, LED lamps light up immediately to full brightness to illuminate your space.