Karp's group makes moves
NEWBURYPORT -- The city's largest landowner, New England Development, is scheduled to appear before the Planning Board tonight at 7 at City Hall to present applications for preliminary subdivision approval in two separate parts of the downtown. One aContinued ...
Institution to buy Rockport National Bank
NEWBURYPORT -- The Institution for Savings is poised to make a major expansion: It plans to acquire Rockport National Bank, under an agreement announced by the Newburyport regional financial institution late yesterday afternoon. The agreement wouldContinued ...
Salisbury woman vies for spot in People's 'Most Beautiful' issue
SALISBURY -- Last year at this time, Elissa Campbell was a regular 55-year-old woman living in Salisbury with her husband, Robert, enjoying yoga, taking walks and growing flowers and vegetables in the town's Community Garden. Today, however, she's buContinued ...
VIDEO: Amesbury's Cashman Schools Spring Concert
Cashman School Chorus performs "Rainbow Connection"Continued ...
Selectmen defend new member of Board of Health
SALISBURY -- Selectmen sprang to the defense of a recently appointed member of the Board of Health after two former board members criticized his integrity and slammed his motives for volunteering. At their recent meeting, Selectmen Freeman Condon, DoContinued ...
- Preservation Week celebrates city's 250th anniversary
- Push on to legalize Sunday hunting
- police logs
- district court
- Judge knocks down ban on painkiller Zohydro
- Man arrested after threatening bus passenger
- 'Local Authors Love Libraries' kicks off May celebration
- Students eligible for $1,000 Wadleigh Award
- Region News in Brief
- Vacation week programs at West Newbury library
- This Day in History
- Nominees sought for Peace Prize
- Plastic-bag meeting postponed
- Physical fitness studio opens in former farm store
- April 15, 2014
- Husband, wife jailed for selling oxycodone
- Karp's group makes moves