Newburyport Daily News
---- — On this day in 1894, the fountain at the junction of Storey Avenue, Moseley Avenue and Ferry Road was dedicated. It was the gift of John T. Brown, in memory of his wife Ellen T. Brown. Today, it is the last of three fountains that once could be found along High Street.
— Information provided by the Historical Society of Old Newbury