Salisbury: People who were shoveling snow and slush at Oceancrest Condominiums at Salisbury Beach are startled as water rushes to the side of the structure around high tide Saturday. Bryan Eaton/Staff Photo
Pair face multiple burglary charges
SEABROOK -- Local police are expected to charge an A Street resident today on at least two burglary counts after police say he and another Seabrook man broke into multiple homes over a period of months. Louis A. Pimental, 22, of 7 A St., was arresteContinued ...
'A wall of fire'
ROWLEY -- Four people were left without a place to sleep after a rolling three-alarm fire consumed much of a Central Street house yesterday afternoon, killing a dog belonging to one of the homeowners. Fire departments from across the region convergContinued ...
Schools receive half of requested increase
AMESBURY -- Last night the City Council approved an amended version of Mayor Thatcher Kezer's $59 million municipal budget for the upcoming year, locking in budget increases for numerous departments while leaving the school system with half of what tContinued ...
Refuge director to leave for higher post
NEWBURYPORT -- Graham Taylor, refuge manager at the Parker River National Wildlife Refuge for the past seven years, will leave the post Friday for a higher management position at organization headquarters in Hadley. Taylor, a career employee of the UContinued ...
Carriage Alliance receives funds for feasibility study
AMESBURY -- The Amesbury Carriage Alliance's efforts to build a new carriage museum in the Lower Millyard got a huge boost yesterday after the state announced it had awarded the organization a $20,000 grant from the Massachusetts Cultural Council toContinued ...
- district court
- Mosquito spraying continues through Friday
- Police logs
- Merrimac selectmen opt for colored trash bags
- Delp resigns to take position at regional dispatch center
- Cancer survivor celebration June 27
- Seabrook Middle School students move on to Winnacunnet
- Shishito peppers: From hipster menus to your grill
- This Day in History
- Council finalizes budget for next fiscal year
- June 18, 2013
- Ex-Methuen mayor to be Seabrook town manager
- A presence at the polls
- Police cuts expected with budget vote tonight
- Viccaro: 'I expect to do a lot of listening'
- 100 reasons to smile
- Pair face multiple burglary charges