- March 7, 2014
This Day in History
On this day in 1804, the Merrimac Humane Society was incorporated for the purpose of aiding in the rescue and resuscitation of persons subject to accidents, particularly drowning. Its incorporation was stimulated by the "frequent occurrence of accideContinued ...
AMESBURY The following item was recorded in the Amesbury police log: Jason R. Nelson, 38, 19 Boynton Lane, Seabrook, was arrested Wednesday at 11:22 p.m. and charged with a previous warrant. Officers Raymond Landry, Jonathan Morrill and Sgt. Craig BaContinued ...
Salvation Army holds emergency disaster training March 15
NEWBURYPORT -- The Salvation Army will hold a free emergency disaster training day on Saturday, March 15, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. at their 40 Water St. location. Participants will become certified to volunteer with The Salvation Army's Emergency DContinued ...
Four seek two seats on the Winnacunnet School Board
SEABROOK -- Voters will elect two members of the Winnacunnet School Board at the polls on Tuesday, one to represent Seabrook and another to represent Hampton Falls on the five-member board. The total votes from all four communities that send studentsContinued ...
Wiggins not wavering in decision to leave for NBA
LAWRENCE, Kan. -- Andrew Wiggins remembers sitting in the bleachers of Allen Fieldhouse long after the final whistle, watching as the crowd showered the departing Kansas players with love. It may not have been that exact moment that the nation's No.Continued ...
- Joining together in the fight against cancer
- Beverly loses legal fight over Black Cow
- Legal troubles mount for former business owner
- March 6, 2014
- Changes made to zoning amendments
- SJC clears man accused of subway 'upskirting'
- Amesbury gears up for next year's school spending plan
- Securing the Swett-Ilsley House
- This time, local author's voice up for national award
- Selectman, business owner in court over slots parlor dispute
- Hearing set next week on dog complaint
- Selectmen take look at draft of next year's budget
- This Day in History
- Retirees lauded for years of service to bank
- NYC artists live on 'human hamster wheel'