- May 22, 2013
AMESBURY The following items were recorded in the Amesbury police log: Jodi McNamara, 46, 8 Liberty St., Merrimac, was arrested Monday at 12:54 p.m. and charged with driving while under the influence of alcohol, fail to stop/yield and marked lanes. OContinued ...
Salisbury Town Meeting approves operating budget
SALISBURY -- A large crowd of 387 registered voters turned out for Town Meeting Monday night, and, in addition to passing the bonding question that allows a new library to be built, gave approval on all major issues on its agenda. An operating budgetContinued ...
Bartlet Mall Commission gets $10K grant
NEWBURYPORT -- Members of the Bartlet Mall Commission have received a $10,000 grant to help install aerators and bubblers at the Frog Pond at the mall. The financial gift comes from the trustees of the Kenneth L. Bowlen Charitable Trust, which is repContinued ...
This Day in History
On this day in 1650, Mr. Rawson was elected Secretary of the Colony of Massachusetts Bay, and served in that capacity until the charter was vacated in 1684. He was appointed to many positions of emolument and trust by the General Court and attended tContinued ...
Port Media holds open house Thursday
NEWBURYPORT -- PortMedia will host an open house on Thursday from 4 to 8 p.m. The community media center will offer visitors tours of the television studio and provide an update on new projects and initiatives at the station, including a new art galContinued ...
- Amendola among 9 new receivers on Pats roster
- Government at a Glance
- Volunteers sought to help at Maria Miles Visitors Center
- Port brothers charged in drug raid
- May 21, 2013
- Body believed to be sailor
- DA's office identifies driver questioned in Salem man's death
- Salisbury votes to build new library
- Bus co. worker faces theft charges
- Seabrook selectmen to start choosing town manager finalists
- Newbury board sends 'no parking' ban to curb
- This Day in History
- 'Bag It' documentary screening Wednesday
- Police Logs
- Triton District Stage Band earns praise