- December 10, 2013
Align Credit Union cuts ribbon The official ribbon cutting at the Align Credit Union, Amesbury branch was held on Nov. 25 at the branch, located at 19 Haverhill Road. "We are extremely excited and proud to become a part of the Amesbury community. TContinued ...
This day in history
On this day in 1954, The Newburyport Daily News published a photograph of the "fine, new" wing of Anna Jaques Hospital, which was opening the following day. -- Information provided by the Historical Society of Old NewburyContinued ...
Teaching kids to 'eat right' on the menu next week
Healthy eating is on the menu at Amesbury Elementary School next Tuesday when one of the mascots for Chartwells' "Eat, Learn and Live" program visits the AES cafeteria to help promote eating healthy, well-balanced meals. Theo, one of the three characContinued ...
Group to hear about coastal vulnerability, adaptation
NEWBURYPORT -- University of New Hampshire professor Paul Kirshen will be the guest speaker when members of the organization known as Storm Surge meet Monday at the Parker River National Wildlife Refuge Center. The free lecture begins at 7 p.m. His tContinued ...
Newburyport Daily News Girls Cross-Country All-Stars
Co-Runner of the Year Julia Shorter Amesbury, Sr. The All-CAL selection broke the course records at Woodsom Farm (18:06) and Georgetown, and placed fourth at Division 6 Championships in 18:59. The UMass Lowell and UNH recruit cites former coach MikeContinued ...
- December 9, 2013
- Two dead after Salisbury crash
- Bar warned to watch for drinking, drug use in bathrooms
- Key issues up for City Council vote
- Runaway teens found in Ohio
- Remembering D-Day
- N.H. expanding highway Safety Patrol
- City leaders progressing with economic growth plans
- Holiday Open House at library tomorrow
- Wreaths Across America makes stop in town
- Rail Trail to get sculptures with state grant
- Gift of Giving holiday dinner set for Dec. 22
- Schools urged to take part in Regional Spelling Bee
- This Day in History
- Police revive probe into '68 slaying of Lawrence Marine
- 'The moon is a circumambulating aphrodisiac … '