- April 15, 2014
Nock Middle School Honor Roll
NEWBURYPORT -- The following students have been named to the second trimester honor roll at the Rupert A. Nock Middle School: HIGH HONORS Grade 6 Simone Allen, Hanna Ashe, Theodore Baumfeld, Rosemary Beck, Sarah Bellerose, Madison Brown, Trevor Cody,Continued ...
AMESBURY The following items were recorded in the Amesbury police log: Emmalina A. Rodriguez, 23, 164 Whitehall Road, B2A1, Amesbury, was issued a summons Sunday at 6:53 p.m. on charges of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license and speediContinued ...
Mass Audubon sponsors photo contest
Mass Audubon invites photographers of all ages, abilities and backgrounds to enter its statewide photo contest, "Picture This: Your Great Outdoors," and connect with nature while portraying the beauty of the Bay State. The competition, which runs AprContinued ...
Michigan State's Gary Harris entering NBA draft
Gary Harris is going pro, thanks in part to coach Tom Izzo's recommendation. The Michigan State shooting guard is entering the NBA draft, choosing to skip his last two years of college. "It's time to follow my dream," Harris said in a statement releaContinued ...
Volunteers needed to count alewives
NEWBURY -- The alewives will soon return to the Parker River to spawn. Local citizens are gearing up to participate in the annual effort to assess the health of the alewife fish population. More volunteers are needed to participate in the fish count,Continued ...
- Final Poirot mysteries to air this summer
- Classes resume after water main break
- This Day in History
- Amesbury News in Brief
- Motorcycle accident victim in serious condition
- New programs at Amesbury Library
- April 14, 2014
- Removal of NHS grandstand gains support
- O'Connor Ives faces challengers for state Senate nomination
- Officials: Eastern Marsh trail will reopen by end of May
- Real estate transactions
- This day in history
- Rowley Reads kicks off with Monday movie night
- Bathroom facilities part of plan for proposed harbormaster's headquarters
- Seabrook building permits
- Candidates Night set for Thursday