- March 5, 2014
Anna Jaques forges closer ties to Beth Israel
NEWBURYPORT -- Officials of Anna Jaques Hospital have announced they are strengthening ties with the Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital Care Organization as part of a long-range plan to maintain its independence. Delia O'Connor, president and CEO of theContinued ...
A showing for 'Mr. Woodwell'
AMESBURY -- For the first time in its history, the Amesbury High School Drama Club is moving on to the semifinals of the Massachusetts Educational Theater Guild annual Drama Festival, and they are doing so using the writings of their elders. "They toContinued ...
Former Seabrook police Chief Manthorn dies
SEABROOK -- Local police officers are in mourning today after learning of the passing of retired police Chief Patrick Manthorn. Manthorn, 62, who retired in October 2012 after 34 years with the Seabrook Police Department, died at home in Hampton on MContinued ...
Triton's FY15 budget discussed tonight
BYFIELD -- Parents, teachers and members of the Triton Regional School District will get their first look at the district's tentative budget for FY2015 during a hearing tonight. The meeting, which begins at 7:30 p.m. in the high school library, willContinued ...
Four take out papers to run for selectman
NEWBURY -- Election season is heating up in town with four candidates circulating nomination papers for two seats on the Board of Selectmen and a potential contest for Planning Board as well. Joseph Story II and David Mountain are both seeking anotheContinued ...
- Pedestrian struck, killed on Route 114
- Five seek 2-year term on board
- Report: Management played role in state drug lab failure
- Youth Services hiring summer instructors
- Planting the seed for sustainable growth
- Gun charges dropped against Port man
- amesbury news in brief
- NEF plans annual Texas Hold 'Em fundraiser
- Nock students perform 'Guys and Dolls, Jr.'
- Police Logs
- This Day in History
- Knowles won't run again for selectman
- March 4, 2014
- Public forums on two issues Zoning amendments to be discussed tomorrow, waterfront on Saturday
- 'Short ribs' inspection sticker is recipe for man's arrest
- Selectmen approve new guns, uniforms for police