, Newburyport, MA

June 3, 2013

Stanley A. Sadowski, 60

Ware, MA — Stanley A. Sadowski, 60, passed away at home on Thursday, May 30, 2013 after a long courageous battle with pancreatic cancer, with his loving wife by his side. Stanley leaves behind his loving wife of 32 years, Joan, (Rogowski) Sadowski. They were married on Valentine's Day, February 14, 1981. Joan was his everything ...his loving wife, lover, best friend, soulmate, and his rock as he was hers. They were like two peas in a pod, always together. Stanley always said Joan was like his American Express card don't leave home without her. Stanley was born in Newburyport, Mass., son of Lorraine Barbara (Mowrey) Sadowski and Henry T. Sadowski. He leaves behind his three sisters, Sharon and husband, Danie,l Babbin, and Cathy Burnham of Exeter, N.H., and Lynne and husband, Dick Pray, of Barrington, N.H. A brother Thomas and wife Lynda Sadowski of Newburyport, Mass. Stanley was predeceased by his parents and brother, Dean. Stanley also leaves behind his three brothers-in-law, John Rogowski of Hardwick, Mass., Richard and wife, Dottie, Rogowski of Three Rivers, Mass., and Fred Rogowski of Ware, Mass. Stanley was also predeceased by his in-laws, Felix Fred and Monica B. (Skura) Rogowski of Ware. Stanley also leaves behind many nephews; a niece; triplets; two great-nephews; and a great-niece. Stanley attended Newburyport schools, and entered the U.S. Air Force, where he proudly served his country for eight years as a law enforcement specialist serving in the Vietnam War, and being exposed to Agent Orange.

He loved spending time with his wife, tending to their home, enjoying their pool, cruising the Caribbean, spending time with family and friends, and taking many rides in his "Little Ray of Sunshine," which he purchased when he was diagnosed with cancer. Stanley will also be missed by his cats, Blackie, with the little white toe, Baby Girl, Tigerlily, and Flash, and many others they rescued.

Stanley worked at Jarvis East (Jarvis and Jarvis) for 20 years in Palmer, Mass., in the shipping department, and when the plant closed, he was the full-time courier for UMass Wing Memorial Hospital in Palmer, Mass., where he made many friends. He was a member of the Ware Wolves when he moved to Ware in 1980. He was also a member of the Disabled American Veterans.

ARRANGEMENTS: Calling Hours will be held on Monday, June 3, 2013, from 4 to 8 pm, in the Cebula Funeral Home Chapel, 66 South St., Ware. A Funeral Mass will be held on Tuesday, June 4, 2013, at noon, in St. Mary's Church, 60 South St., Ware, MA. Burial will be private at a later date at the convenience of the family.